Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Dreams

One of the reasons I LOVE community is because there are always people around who will support your dream and will benefit from your support. I know that with every step forward in my life there is a host standing behind me praying, moving the right pieces into place and keeping the wrong things away.

It doesn't seem to matter what I think that I accomplished, if I really looked closely I would see that in the spiritual and in the natural there are people making everything happen in the right timing.

There is a commercial that I saw that illustrates this idea perfectly! It is from Budweiser and it is a beautiful representation of supporting one another.

Here is the link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8uKEq-i7J4

I couldn't figure out how to post it to the blog (and it wasn't WISE for me to keep trying !)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right Laura - that video is a great representation of how we all get helped by others..sometimes without even knowing it!

Donna said...

Laura I look forward to seeing your dreams come true and celebrating them. I know that in a Christ like community I am slowly daring to dream again. Dream the dreams that Jesus has for us and like Al sings "I can only imagine" how amazing His vision is for us, His precious children.