Thursday, March 01, 2007

31 Blessings

This post on Lori's blog is worth looking at.

There is a challenge there to count a blessing every day.
For the month of March, I will attempt to post a blessing every day.


Blessing # 1
Today is the first day of a new month!

In the environment I work in, the emphasis is on monthy goals and numbers. So the beginning of a new month is an opportunity to put past challenges behind and start fresh. ANYTHING is possible on the first day of a new month!

It is nice to know as well that God's mercies are new every morning!
We get a fresh clean slate EVERY DAY to with as we wish.

I am so grateful for the Mercy of God.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I am looking forward to hearing about your 31 wonderful blessings, Laura.

Grace and Peace I pray to you in Jesus' mighty name:

Donna

Trayce said...

Me too, Laura!

Love you!

Trace

Me said...

Good Idea Laura! Hope you are blessed huge!! ALso, it was really good to hang out with you at Jens baby shower. I can't wait for the bloggers to get together.