Thursday, March 15, 2007

Blessing #10

Last night I went to a LifeGroup with a whole bunch of ladies. We had an amazing time!! We shared, we laughed, we learned. It was so great to see people step out in Faith to believe the good things for other people. For some it was their first time connecting faith to prayer. This is transforming!!

The primary blessing was getting to know some of the women better, hearing their joys & pains.... cue MC Hammer!

I realized after about an hour of chatting and laughing, that it has been a long time since I breathed the fresh air of a new friend. People you get to know better through conversation can surprise and delight you!

I thank God for His familiy of Warrior Women who can come from every race, background and station in life and yet manage to find the common ground! I love it...

Thanks Ladies for being so generous with your firendship.

2 comments:

Trayce said...

You know, I'm glad that you were not my partner last night. It would have been too easy to make a prayer for you! But being partnered with someone that I didn't know at all really stretched me. I didn't like the feeling... it was very hard, but it did stretch me. You know what? I totally had this stress headache all night after I left lifegroup. It was from the pressure of being out of my comfort zone.

Anyway, I'm so glad that you decided to join our lifegroup. You're so special.

"breathed the air of a new friend"... I just loveeeeeeeeee that!

Anonymous said...

Good for you stepping out of your comfort zone!
Laura