Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wednesday????


My last post was Wednesday?? So sorry! I am not sure how the time got away from me!


We had an amazing thing happen right here in my livingroom! For the first time EVER, my mother and my step-mother were at the same event and communicating! I knew there would be no problems because they are both women of grace and both came together to bless my sister-in-law. We held a surprise baby shower, and it was so great! It takes a lot of courage to face an uncertainty that has been imminant for almost 10 years. They were bound to have to meet and communicate eventually, and it happened here.

I am so proud of both of them for banding together and presenting a united family unit for the sake of my soon to be born niece. This event is the beginning of an answer to prayer, and the fulfillment of a deep longing in my heart to have those I love most in the whole world be able to share simultaneously in the good things that God is doing!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is so good.

I think when a child is born or going too, "things" get pushed aside for a moment and healing starts. I pray and hope that the open access still happens in the future.

Anonymous said...

Isn't is great when everyone comes together and leaves the baggage behind? It so much easier to love each other when we're not burdened with our stuff. You're quite a hostess and a great woman of God!