Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Some Fun Facts!

I am continually amazed that anyone would be interested in what I have to say, and yet the numbers say that there are many who read but don't comment. It is kind of strange to be able to see where people are clicking in from!

Since July 15 here are some numbers:
426 people have visited and spent, on average 5:14 minutes per visit!

Visitors from so many different countries!

Canada - by far the most visits!
United States
South Korea, Spain, United Kingdom,
Taiwan, Serbia and Montenegro,
India and Bolivia

Most of the you find this site from Confessions of a Pastor's Wife- thanks Lori!

There is nothing that I can say that would express to you my gratitude to God for this amazing opportunity- and to you for reading! This technology has given me a platform that I never would have imagined possible!

Keep reading!

5 comments:

Donna said...

I know isn't it cool. On my old blog I could see a map to show me where in the world the blog was being read (I can't do it on my new blog though or maybe I need to ask my son to teach me how to? :~(). There was a bunch off people in china reading and all over. Places I will never see and people I will never meet but I get to share with them (sort of-to some extent) It's just too cool.

Anonymous said...

I thought we "had to" read your blog!? Just kiddin'. I'm actually a teeny bit disappointed when you don't have something to say everyday. It's like - well - you're busy and I'm busy and even though we love each other - we can't stop by and visit every day. This is like having you in my living room. I hear your voice when I read and see your little eye rolls when you say something funny. I guess it's the next best thing. Your perspective is great too. It's amazing how house work can be fodder for a spiritual lesson. Blog on, Toots.

Jenn said...

I've really been enjoying your posts. And plus, your site name connects with me too - mine is mybeautifulmess.net. Isn't it fun being messy!

Christina said...

I READ!! But you knew that already from my emails.

Anonymous said...

Laura,
your blogs inspire. I write to you from San Diego Ca, I think you are in Canada right? I have never been there.
But your blogs make me realize that I am not alone in this world. I grasp all the time your words and I hear them ever once awhile in my head. funny huh? Your a great spiritual connection is in my heart.