Monday, August 20, 2007

Palms up? Palms down?




An impromptu Poll!!




This is going to sound VERY strange, but I hope that you will help me by answering a question.....


When you hold someone's hand (Other than your spouse's) do you reach out with your palms up, or down?


Close your eyes, stnd up and hold out your hands and tell me, palms up, or down?


Go with me on this. Just put your answer in the comments, you can do it anonymously if you want, just let me know if you are male or female. Don't worry, I don't have some crazy article that says if you reach out palms down that you are a psycho! I merely am gathering information.


Your help is appreciated. You will hear more about this on Thursday!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

palms up...

Anonymous said...

definitely palms down....
does that make me a weirdo or something?

Unknown said...

Palms down

Anonymous said...

palms up
female

Anonymous said...

Personally, I would place mine palms up. As a studier of body language - palms up indicates that I don't want to dominate or that I'm willing to be submissive to my partner's direction.

Anonymous said...

palms up. every time.

Donna said...

Palms up

Donna said...

palms down with my children

Anonymous said...

If you want to show strength
Palms Up!!

Unknown said...

Palms up!

Jenn said...

to hold hands, sticking my hand out to the side - palm down.

Anonymous said...

I think I'm normally palms down.

Anonymous said...

Palms up... female

Anonymous said...

Palms up

It's me Lori:)