Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Glory!

I see the Glory of God surrounding me. There is a sense of the divine purpose of God, not just in my life, but the loves of those He has chosen to surround me with.

This past 6 months has life transforming. I encounter things now that just a few months ago would have overwhelmed me, or that I would have responded differently to. Sometimes it seems like God gives me a bird's eye view of my life in a moment and I can see objectively and I can see and feel the differences.

This can only mean one thing.... I being consumed by God a little more and more each day!

I can only boast in the Lord... HE is the author and finisher of my Faith, mostly though... He isn't done yet! I am so grateful for the lives of those around me who allow me to speak into their hearts.

No comments: