Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Harvest Time



This year is starting out really well!!

I had written a great post a couple of days ago and for some reason it didn't post! It was profound, and now it is gone!! :-)

Here we go again

Already this year I am starting to see the harvest of all the hard work over the last few years!!
There are hopes and dreams that I have had on my heart that are beginning to come to fruition.

I am surrounded by amazing people and for the first time in a long time, I have a solid group of friends of many ages and stages. There are those in my life who are mentoring, some are walking the same path and others are a couple of steps behind because of their stage of life. I love that I am able to be poured into and to pour into others.

I have intentionally sought to have balance in the giving and recieving.

It feels like a breakthrough year!!

Breakthroughs in Finance, LOVE, Friendship, Intimacy with God, I am starting to see some of my dreams beginning to come true!!

As we walk through this year, I will seek to be very attuned to those harvest moments and I will share them with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good, Laura. I'm so delighted for you. God is faithful, and the harvest is rich.

Bless you today!!! Love, Nic