Sunday, January 14, 2007

Buttons and Bg Dreams


I went yesterday and bought an "EASY' button.

All day as I tackled projects in spite of my fatigue I 'rewarded' myself by pushing the button, and it made me want to do something else.... more than that it made me SMILE!!!


Something else that I am very excited about, and one that fits in the "Harvest" catagory! I am excited to let you know that I was asked to write an article that will be posted on Life Centre's website!!

With this, it feels like a door has been opened and it is the beginning really exciting things to come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, the EASY button is a great idea! Must get one, as procrastination is one of my huge failings, too. (It must run in the family...) Thanks for the inspiration. Sometimes you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!
AP

Anonymous said...

Laura, did you REALLY buy an easy button? Where did you get it?

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome, Laura! I can't wait to read it.

Trace

Anonymous said...

Laura,
We are also the proud owners of an easy button. You can buy them at Staples but my Mom got one at a conference for work. It is a very fun motivator, and a great tension breaker. Around here it is used more for sarcasm than affirmation though:)