Friday, January 12, 2007

Captivated!

Something great happened today that makes me fall in love with God a little more!
As you know, my New Year's Resolution is to become Captivated by God.

In recent months I have felt very "cared for" by God. Things that I am responsible for are sometimes done for me, or things that have been difficult, are suddently easier. I try and mak sure to give credit where credit is due.

This morning, as I walked out the door, I realized that someone had shoveled my walk for me! This was not the first time it had happened! It frustrates me to not know who to say "Thank You" to, but I know that God will bless them for doing that.

More than ever before, I am feeling taken care of. Let me tell you, as a single woman, it means the world to me.

Thank You Lord!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you are "feeling" tangibally God's care for YOU. He LOVES you sooooooooo much! And I am excited to hear how He demonstrates that to you and we get to e-share about it together.

Peace and blessings I pray to you in Jesus' Mighty name:

Donna