Monday, September 24, 2007

A Monday Pick-me-up

I am thinking today of all of the AMAZING women that I am going to see and hear from today at Lifegroup!

When we first changed the meeting day to Monday, I thought that I wouldn't like it, just because I would rather have something in the middle ofthe week. However, I am realizing that I LOVE starting the week with some social time with my sisters!

Lifegroup is different in so many ways from anything else that I have ever experienced. Especially ours. Somehow, even with 55 women there last week, it still managed to feel like family! Actually, I take that back... not "somehow.... it stll manages...." We worked very hard "ON PURPOSE" to make it feel like that! And we will continue to build relationships and listen to one another's stories, and "DO life together".

I am counting down the hours until we get together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laura,
On purpose... :)