Thursday, December 27, 2007

A little at a time

At the end of each year, I have compiled my Blog posts into one big document so that if something happens with the website, or just so that I can see the sum total of my effort.

To date, my blog entries make up 151 pages at 12 point font and contain 63310 words! Isn't that crazy. I suppose that it just goes to show you what can be done with consistency. Many blog posts are less than a page.

I am working on a project where I will need to choose 2 or 3 of the 'best'from this year.....


Any suggestions?

2 comments:

Heidi said...

live and learn is one of my favorites, although I did not comment on it. I still had remembered it. You are an awesome writer, you go to depths that I still struggle with. Awesome blog. I come here every morning.
Thanks for my encouragement.

Anonymous said...

Thursday, Sept. 27. Service, service, integrity and grace.