Monday, December 24, 2007

Just for Fun

So I have been asked a number of times this year about who I would like to smooch under the mistle-toe. I always have a hard time choosing, because I am not one to smooch just anyone. Lori asked for ONE person but, since its Christmas, and its MY BLOG, and I make the rules... AND because there is no one in my life to offend with this, I have a LIST (plus I couldn't just pick one.... the world is my Oyster. Enjoy






All of them are my favourites for different reasons and in different seasons...





















I will let you figure out which one I am referring to here!!




A delectible selection don't you think??? Hope, I KNOW that you like the baldies!
In doing this exercise, I may have discovered something about my "type" I didnt think that I had one, but... maybe I do!! I am sure that there are many many many who should be on this list but who have escaped my thinking but this is a good start!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pitter patter, pitter patter, thump, thump, thump. Oooh you're so wonderfully wicked! Love the guy formerly on ER (forgot his name). Love Colm Feore. LOVE Chris Meloni and Ed Harris all I can say is step aside Dr. Phil! By the way, there are no posters on my bedroom wall but I sure do remember those days. A kiss is a kiss; a smooch is in nice kiss, but Jesus is my real heartthrob!

Anonymous said...

You're so funny, Laura... oh you definitely have a "type"...

~Steph~ said...

Laura, i'm sooo surprised with your selection!! I'm not sure how you can go from Ryan Reynolds to Bruce Willis... lol. Love that you put a lot of thought into it though ;)