Saturday, October 21, 2006

Stop and Smell the flowers!

There is a subject that I feel like I need to touch on here, the Lord has been working on it.

It is not major or "bad", however it is "deep" in terms of the depth that it reaches into the foundation of who I am. I had a great conversation that was the "jumping off" point for this subject and I am ruminating-I love that word, it is slow and purposeful- on all the areas that it touches in my life. So stay tuned, it is about relationships: why some work and others don't and how that relates to how I feel about internet dating.

In the meantime, I encourage you to surf through the archives. If I may venture a couple of suggestions: like the chef telling you about their favourites. The postings that I "like" the most are "Journeys", "when a vacation saved my sanity" and "when placemats are profound".

Thanks for coming back !

6 comments:

Trayce said...

I'm tuning in...and I'll be checking :)

I truly love reading your blog, Laura. You are one amazing woman! You have a really good head on your shoulders and your blogs are so much fun to read. Your vulnerability and downright honesty is something I admire.

Have a great week! (but it won't be the last time you hear from me this week! He-he!)

Love,
Trace

Trayce said...

P.S: When we don't get comments, it doesn't mean that people aren't reading, or don't like our blogs. I am learning that. I thrive on comments. Do you? Do you think that's a girl thing?
Hmmm...

Laura said...

I am ALL about the response! So many people have said that they read but don't comment

Trayce said...

I know, I know! What is up with that, eh? HE-HE!

Anonymous said...

uh oh... i'm guilty!! but i DO read them! my bad....

love ya though!!!

amanda

Trayce said...

Are you doing okay, Laura? I'm missing your posts :)

Love,
Tracy