Thursday, February 01, 2007

Updates and Fresh Starts

I cannot believe that it is February 1st already!
This has been quite the year so far, and it is only just begun.

This post will tie up some loose ends that I realized I have left hanging over the last few weeks.

1) Health related: I have been to the doctor, I have a very MINOR thyroid issue that we will be keeping an eye on. It is almost a non-issue that is how minor it is. I am sleeping better since getting the medication- even though I know it has not really had a chance to work as of yet. I suppose just having some resolution reduces the stress- Isn't that ironic!

2) Passport: I have not yet hear back regarding my passport. I have not decided where I am going to go yet. I am having a good time imagining all the fun things that I could do without a passport. I will have to use some creativity to get somewhere warn.

I have a testimony also.

I heard from my Aunt today. She lives in BC and I wish that we spent more time communicating. She has always been a great support and has always believed that I can do anything. She is a woman of diverse interests and talking to her, I always learn something new. I mentioned the article that I wrote for lifecentre.org and she took the time to read it! Although she doesn't attend church I appreciate so much that she was able to set that aside and encourage me in that!! It is so great to have people around who will speak a kind word no matter what.

God is good in His provision and I am looking forward to deeper and deeper things.

3 comments:

Donna said...

I am glad to hear the thyroid thing is under control. I have thyriod disease so I have gone through some stuff with that too. Still looking forward to hearing about your trip. And I am happy that your aunt took the lime to read your artical and support you.

Looking forward to bloggers guild night.

Peace and blessings I pray to you and yours in Jesus' name:

Donna

Me said...

Laura, I am glad you are getting some sleep. It really helps to manage stress when you are well rested!

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura, I've been reading your blog tonight. Wow...nasty passport experience!!!! I hope that comes in soon.
Sorry to hear you hadn't been sleeping well. I hear you!! I haven't been either. That's why I'm still up and reading/writing in your blog. Not that that's a bad thing :) .
Usually I'd be in bed by now but I know I'll just toss and turn, scratching my dry, itchy skin while Violette kicks and squirms sending me to the bathroom, AGAIN...to relieve 5 drips. :)

Anyway, I like your writing style...I think I told you that at the Fall Festival. This is the second time I've checked it out. I'll try to be more frequent. :)