Friday, February 16, 2007

Friends and Fun Times


I have some really great friends, I have family, and then there are those people who are more than friends, but who don't share the same blood, but they might as well be family.


Amanda is one of those people. I refer to her as my "little sister". More than that though I think of her as my little sister. Her joys are my joys, her pains are my pains and when she breaks up with someone.... I get to tell her that he wasn't good enough for her anyway!!! :-)

Last night was her 25th birthday!!

We got a chance to celebrate her in her new apartment, and I got to meet all the people that are important to her.

I love how God brings people together and creates a bond.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE SISTER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanx duder!! you really are my big sister!! i mean... can't you see it?? hahahahah!! LOVE YOU!!!! MWAH! (cute pit btw)

Trayce said...

Happy Birthday Super Girl!

Love,
Aerie & Tracy

Me said...

Happy Birthday Girl!!

Laura said...

Lori,
I haven't set anything up, I don't think, I will check on it tomorrow