Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Deerhurst ROCKS!!!


Here are SOME of the pictures from my trip!
(I have not yet mastered the multiple pic post)




Snow covered Rocks- the best of the Canadian Sheild!












This is the Sunset that inspired the Poem.



It was amazing to drive east toward the sun because one second the sun would be dipped down below the hills and then I would turn a corner and the sky was dusky blue without any red. I have never seen anything like it.





I spent 3 amazing nights at Deerhurst Resort.
It is near Huntsville and has an amazing sense of history without feeling old.

This is the beautiful Lobby

There are many amazing activities to take in at Deerhurst. One of the coolest things to do is take a tour in this modified Hummer. I didn't go on the tour, however, the truck sat out the front of the main building. There was a video that showed the Hummer in motion with snow up to the grill!

The accomodations are amazing. I stayed in a Villa with a Kitchenette and Living Room.
You know a girl needs her Products! This is the Bathroom! It had a beautiful Jacuzzi tub that I made MUCH use of!
This is the first of the pictures. Stay tuned for more to come


2 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, the time you had looks lovely and refreshing. I am so glad you went for a little break. Thanks for sharing.

Trayce said...

The pictures are so beautiful. Did you have a relaxing time? Did you wish it would never end or could you not wait to get home?

You're a great photographer.

Love,
Tracy