Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Purely Logikal!

Once again, Amanda Hayden (My friend, sister, and partner of mischief) has rescued me from my own lack of creativity regarding the look of this site.

I must admit, I have been feeling A LOT of BLOG envy, but now I feel like I can play with the 'cool kids'!!

This is a great example of everyone in the Body of Christ using their talents to work together.

Amanda is -as you can see- an incredibly creative site designer, but that is not all....... she has am amazing eye for beauty. Check out her portfolio at www.logikal.ca

Photographer, Web Designer, Ultimate Player, Dancer, and most of all woman with an amazingly generous heart. I am privileged to have her in my life.

Now that the environment is beautiful, perhaps I will be more inspired to write more!

3 comments:

~Steph~ said...

wow it looks amazing laura!! Amanda is very talented!! Maybe she could give me some blog tips one of these days... lol

Donna said...

Your writing is always inspiring and the new look is great but mostly you are great!

Trayce said...

I love the new look of your blog, Laura. Amanda - you are amazing! I've missed reading your blog. I have a lot of catching up to do! Love you dearly :)

PS: Can't wait until tomorrow! xoxo