Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Valentine's Day

I have fallen in love this Valentine's day! Today was a beautiful sunny winter day. I ventured downtown to take in the beauty of the day and Winterlude.

As I wandered around I was reminded of just how much I love this city that I live in. Being the Nation's Capital it hosts so many amazing sights and events and festivals.

Here are some of the sights I saw...








An Ice Scuplture representing NATO's 60th year. And a man tying his skates getting ready to skate on the Largest Skating Rink in the WORLD!










I love seeing the flag flapping in the breeze over Parliament Hill!







Any time you forget about what is right in front of you, it is easy to assume that the somewhere is better.... but when you recall what is amazing! Anywhere can be home!

No comments: