Monday, July 30, 2007

A Traveller's Diary!

This past week I had the great opportunity to travel to Utica, NY to attend Generation Conference. It is an event I have heard about for a long time but never had an opportunity to attend. It was a really good investment of time and energy!

My plan is this: to post a little nugget that I got out of each session. I often plan on doing this but will forget or get side-tracked, but this time I am committed to getting to it all.... so committed in fact, I have planned out the posts' content-here are the Working Titles!
  • Reserved Seating
  • Mark Schilling
  • Fight for your blessing
  • Stephen Baldwin... yes THAT Stephen Baldwin!
  • Know the heart, understand the actions
  • Joyce Meyers
  • Benny Perez
  • "It doesn't matter"
  • Ed Young

Are you impressed??? Do I have you looking forward to the next bunch of posts??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always looking forward to hearing from you, L.

Donna said...

Can't wait Laura. Bring it on.