Thursday, November 09, 2006

Indulge me

Somethings you might be surprised to know about me:
1) I have changed the oil in my car
2) I can make cherries jubilee
3) I love action flicks
4) I can back up a tractor and trailor- even if I've only done it with a lawn tractor
5) I always wanted to be a fighter pilot
6) My grandfather is one of my heroes
7) I speak very rudimentary Japanese
8) I jumped out of a plane
9) I am shy when I meet people for the first time
10) I have pitched a tent and made a fire by myself in the rain- and danced a "man make fire dance"
11) A piece of my heart beats for Africa- I have always wanted to go there
12) I used to be a competitive swimmer and I was a lifeguard
13) I once sang a solo in a school play
14) I have a diploma in Hotel and restaurant management
15) Hearing sirens always makes tear up
16) Sitting by the water is the only time I ever feel completely myself

1 comment:

Trayce said...

I feel like I know you just a little more. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Trace - xo