Tuesday, April 03, 2007

To Honour a Friend







Today's post is a little different. Here's the deal. My friend Nicolle is turning #% years young this year. As a lead up to her Birthday, I have been writing notes of the top 30 things I like about her. Each day there is a different aspect of her personality and our friendship that gets the spotlight.




Today I decided to give her some public attention......


Today's Reason why I like Nicolle is.....
The way that you Steward all of your resources. I have watched as you manage the finances, time, and energy available to your family. I have seen you sacrifice, pinch, get creative and stay tenacious to get the most of every penny available to you. I love how you approach large challenges and surprises that come your way. Your level of faith to believe God for the provision for your family is inspiring. I have seen people with much more do much less to provide a quality life for their family.
This talent that you have extends to all areas of your life. You steward your frienships and time in the same way.
May God continue to richly bless you in abundance.
Love you....
If you have a comment that you would like to add to Nicolle.... feel free

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could go on all day about the things I love about Nicolle. But I think what stands out the most to me is the delicate balance she has between being vivacious, energetic, enthusiastic and thoughtful, so sensitive, and compassionate.

I love watching these characteristics play out together in her life. You often see kindness, thoughtfulness and sensitivity coupled with a quiet personality but in Nicolle it comes with such fun and life.

She genuinely cares about the people in her life... her friends mean a lot to her and she prays... she really prays... I love her and I cherish her as a friend.

Anonymous said...

I guess I have known Nicolle since she came to TLC and we were in the choir together. Your love of life shines through in all you do. I echo what Laura said about you being inspiring. May this birthday be the very best ever. May God return 100 fold all you have poured out.
Love ya! Carole

SusanLarrivee said...

Bonjour Nicolle...BON FETE!!!
Ton ami, susie

Anonymous said...

There is so many amazing qualities that I can say about Nicole, however the one that is standing out right now is faithful. She is one who knows how to be faithful with what God has given her. She invests wisely in her spiritual growth, marriage, children, relationships and giftings, with music being my personal favorite gift that she has:)

Nicole, you truly are a woman I admire and respect. You give 100% to everything you are a part of and being with and around you challenges me to go the distance in every area of my life.

Nicole, you are so so precious and so so loved!! Happy Birthday beautiful friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole,

The last comment was from me. I am just new on signing off on these blog sites:) I did not mean to be anonymous.

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

You guys are AMAZING! I feel so loved, and my birthday isn't even till the 22nd! :))))) Thank you for your kind words, and love. Wow!! You are all blessing me.

Love, Nicolle

Donna said...

Nicolle has been heaven sent - I can hear her singing the alto part for King of Glory and it helps me stay grounded - I need a strong voice to follow - and God provided (not so different than the fact that I need the strong God found only in Christ Jesus-I really need Him to keep my life grounded and of course God Himself provided). I am just starting to get to know Nicolle but you were so fun at the dress rehearsal - marching stance and all. Thanks for bringing more laughter to my life. Bless your birthday Nicolle!

Kim said...

Beautiful Nicolle! What stands out most about you is that you never forget to say "Thank You". You seek to make those around you feel loved and appreciated. I love how you look people right in the eye and for that moment they are the only person in the world. You genuinely care. I love how you parent your children! You are an inspiration and a forever friend! Happy Birthday girl!