Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Random tuesday thoughts

It is important to me...

1) that those around me feel loved and like they can accomplish anything
2) to know that my family is safe
3) to have a purpose and goals that carry value to the world at large
4) that truth is a cornerstone of my life
5) that every dream God places in a heart has an opportunity to grow
6) that to the best of my ability people I love never go to or return from the airport/hospital alone
7) that every child I love gets enough hugs and attention
8) to know that Canada's future and past, legacy and future are in good hands
9) that people feel at home in my house
10) to feel emotionally safe with my closest friends

2 comments:

Trayce said...

Those are great random Tuesday thoughts :)
Love ya,
Trac

Donna said...

I second what Tracy says Laura awesome.